To provide day care rehabilitation and care services to the frail and disabled elderly so as to enhance their quality of life and to allow them to remain within the community
- To provide supportive day care and activities to the semi-dependent elderly who would otherwise remain alone at home.
- To provide rehabilitation for the elderly, to optimize their functional abilities and help maintain their level of independence, discharged from hospitals and requires such follow-up.
- To offer basic medical and simple nursing care on an outpatient basis.
- To offer the elderly, family members and caregivers support through health education and training on care of the elderly.
- To provide short term respite care.